Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by a committee of VOLUNTEER parents of multiple birth children. Visit the About section to learn more about our Association.
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
Saturday 24th October, doors open at 7pm, for 7:30pm start.
Click on the link to get your tickets: http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx…
Get your friends together & grab a table at our inaugural Quiz Night! We’ve got some amazing prizes on offer including:
– Ben & Jerrys Outdoor Cinema double pass
– Arbonne gift hamper valued at $200
– Auto Masters Package
– Entertainment Book
– Wild Boronia Beach Bag
& much much more!
So call your favourite babysitter & come enjoy a fantastic night out!!!
**This is a adults only event**
Please RSVP for the following events via email@example.com
- “New to You” Clothing Swap & Shop – Members Only
Saturday, 17th October
Swap all the clothes your children have grown out of for some “New to You” outfits.
- Expectant Parent Meeting – Free to any expectant multiples parents
Sunday 18th October 12.30 – 2.30pm
Come along to meet new people and join in a panel discussion with other parents of multiples who will attempt to answer all of your questions
- Multiples Breastfeeding Workshop – Members Only
Sunday 18th October 3.00 – 5.00pm
You will also have a chance to ask questions of our expert midwife and lactation consultant Ruth McIntosh and members of the parent panel who will share their own multiples breastfeeding experiences and tips.
Thank you to all our wonderful volunteers who manned the PDMBA Stall at the Pregnancy, Babies and Children’s EXPO!
The AGM is over for another year!
Congratulations to all the winners of our inaugural Shining Stars award winners!
- Member of the Year Award: Jackie Mitchell
- Committee Member of the Year Award: Laura Robertson
- 5 Year+ Service Award: Anika Puchalski, Catherine Pfammatter, Krista Bingham, Maria Critti-Schnaars and Soraya Ramsey.
It was great to hear all the nominations, we have some truly wonderful members who make a big difference to the multiples community
A Big Thank You to all our outgoing committee members for all your hard work over 2014/15 and welcome to all the members of the new 2015/16 committee. Most positions have been filled but we have a couple of positions still available for any interested members.
Mother’s Day May 2015 Raffle – winner!
A massive congratulations to the lucky winner of our huge Mother’s Day fundraising raffle, Faith M. As a mum of twins, I’m sure Faith will find her brand new Thermomix very handy. Congrats!
A special thanks to our PDMBA volunteers, in particular our fundraising co-ordinator Laura and treasurer Leonie, for all their hard work in coordinating ticket sales over the past month. And to everyone who bought a ticket to support our club -THANK YOU!!
New Email Addresses
We have just implemented some new email addresses to better enable our members, future members, friends, family and supporters to get in contact with us. These emails are:
- Main association email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership applications, renewals and information: email@example.com
- Fees and payment information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event RSVP and information: email@example.com
- Coffee group / play group information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media and website information: email@example.com
- Fundraising information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who supported our 2014 Christmas Picnic!
A big thank you to “Austwest Clotheslines of 8 Hurley Road, Canning Vale (email@example.com) for donating our major raffle prize, a fantastic swing set!
Further thanks to the following for their lovely donations:
- Whiteman Park
- Many Teape – Twinsane
- Neilina Payne – Nutrimetics in Willeton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Olivia Gleeson – Nervana Chiropractic
- Lauren Robertson – Carine Glades Newsagency, Duncraig
- Michelle Riseborough
- Bobbie Drew
- Lauren Cooper
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm
The Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association we would like to thank everyone who donated to our raffle, as well as all those members who volunteered their time and effort to make the this years Christmas Picnic wonderful!
Everyone’s generosity is greatly appreciated.
Celebrating 40 years of friendship, information and support!
For over 40 years, the Perth & Districts Multiple Birth Association has been supporting West Australian families through their special journey of raising twins, triplets and more.
Our member families come from all walks of life and are keen to share advice, information, and support other multiple birth families.
You tube Videos
Check out our You Tube videos that celebrate the joys of multiples.
For the first we asked parents “What are the best things about having twins or triplets?” and the second one asked parents “If you you could go back to before you had your multiple birth children, what advice would you give yourself?“.