Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by a committee of VOLUNTEER parents of multiple birth children.
Visit the About section to learn more about our Association.
Mother’s Day May 2015 Raffle ***OPEN TO WA RESIDENTS ONLY***
Are you looking for the perfect gift for a special Mum in your life this Mother’s Day?
P&DMBA are holding a Mother’s Day raffle with the prize being your choice of one of the following:
- TM5 Thermomix,
- $2000 Tupperware voucher, or
- $2000 Flight Centre voucher
TICKETS ON SALE NOW for $20 each, click on the flyer below for full entry details.
Raffle will be drawn on SATURDAY 23rd MAY 2015, a little after Mother’s Day but the prize will be worth the wait!!!
Pregnant with Twins, Triplets or more? – Starting May 2015
In May, we will launch an exciting new antenatal program ‘Preparing for Multiple Parenthood’ in partnership with SJOG Raphael Centre. This program is a new initiative aimed at preparing expectant parents for the challenges (and joys) of multiple pregnancy and parenthood.
For more details click on the image below and register your interest with Gretta via email email@example.com or phone 0414924946 for more information.
New Email Addresses
We have just implemented some new email addresses to better enable our members, future members, friends, family and supporters to get in contact with us. These emails are:
- Main association email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership applications, renewals and information: email@example.com
- Fees and payment information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event RSVP and information: email@example.com
- Coffee group / play group information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media and website information: email@example.com
- Fundraising information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who supported our 2014 Christmas Picnic!
A big thank you to “Austwest Clotheslines of 8 Hurley Road, Canning Vale (email@example.com) for donating our major raffle prize, a fantastic swing set!
Further thanks to the following for their lovely donations:
- Whiteman Park
- Many Teape – Twinsane
- Neilina Payne – Nutrimetics in Willeton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Olivia Gleeson – Nervana Chiropractic
- Lauren Robertson – Carine Glades Newsagency, Duncraig
- Michelle Riseborough
- Bobbie Drew
- Lauren Cooper
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm
The Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association we would like to thank everyone who donated to our raffle, as well as all those members who volunteered their time and effort to make the this years Christmas Picnic wonderful!
Everyone’s generosity is greatly appreciated.
Celebrating 40 years of friendship, information and support!
For over 40 years, the Perth & Districts Multiple Birth Association has been supporting West Australian families through their special journey of raising twins, triplets and more.
Our member families come from all walks of life and are keen to share advice, information, and support other multiple birth families.
You tube Videos
Check out our You Tube videos that celebrate the joys of multiples.
For the first we asked parents “What are the best things about having twins or triplets?” and the second one asked parents “If you you could go back to before you had your multiple birth children, what advice would you give yourself?“.