For over 38 years, the Perth & Districts Multiple Birth Association has been supporting West Australian families through their special journey of raising twins, triplets and more.
Our member families come from all walks of life and are keen to share advice, information, and support other multiple birth families.
Our services include:
- Social events like our big Christmas and Easter picnics, new parent morning teas, school holiday get togethers;
- Workshops for expectant parents, breastfeeding multiples and multiples in school;
- Coffee groups for parents to share with others who really ‘get it’.
- A well stocked library on multiples and equipment to hire;
- Hospital visits for expectant or new mums;
- Monthly Newsletter - informative and fun;
- Specialised contacts for premature birth, special need, and bereavement.
Check out our You Tube videos that celebrate the joys of multiples.
For the first we asked parents "What are the best things about having twins or triplets?" and the second one asked parents "If you you could go back to before you had your multiple birth children, what advice would you give yourself?".
Grab a cuppa and take a look around our new look site to see how we can support you and how you can get involved.
You can also find us on Facebook.